Pre-Tournament meeting prior to the start on the water at the ramp.
Number of participants will determine the number of flights
Time: Check-in and Safety and Livewell Checks
start one (1) hour before sunrise at the ramp
Ooze Off:…Safe Light Weigh-in:…3:00 p.m.
Starting Positions: Determined by order entry fees are received.
Off Limits: Sunday sundown prior to tournament date until Friday before tournament.
Postmark by seven (7) days before the tournament date.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- 5 fish limit. All must be 14” or longer.
- B.I.A. rating applies.
- The Tournament Director has the right to reject any application should he so elect.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed from check-in through weigh-in.
- In the event of a tie, the team with the largest fish will break the tie.
- Both contestants must be present at weigh-in.
- Kill switch must be operational and properly attached to driver any time the big motor is running.
- Life jackets must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Running lights must be operational.
- To cover any other discrepancies, Official Current Sanctioning Body Rules will be used by the Tournament Director.
- The Tournament Director will hear all protests and his decision is final.
- PROTEST: No protest will be heard after scales close; scale closing will be called by the weighmaster.
- All fish weighed in become the property of Team Bassmasters and will be released.
- PENALTIES: The Tournament Standard is “THE GOLDEN RULE.”
- DEAD FISH: .25 (1/4) of a pound per dead fish.
- SHORT FISH: That fish plus the team’s largest fish will be culled.
- OVER LIMIT: Disqualification.
- NO COURTESY MEASUREMENTS by the Tournament Staff once fish come to the scales.
- IGNORING: “No Wake Zone” at any time: Disqualification.
- LATE: one pound per minute, after fifteen minutes: Disqualification.
- Top three (3) finishers subject to polygraph test.
- Off limits Sunday sunset prior to tournament until 24 hours before sunrise of tournament date.
- Point system will be implemented: 50, 49, 48, etc.
Tournament Champions will be the top finishing team from all four point tournaments. Tournament Champs will receive free entry into next year’s tournaments.
For more information, contact
Michael Phipps, 910-617-9373
1 Hopkins Road • Castle Hayne , N.C. 28429
To qualify to fish the Classic both anglers must fish 4 out of the 5 points tournaments together. The top 10 teams in points will be eligible to fish the Classic. Entry fee is $100.00.
Anglers who qualify to fish the Classic :
Team members may fish as two man team, or a single member of the two man team may choose to fish alone if the second member of the team is not available to fish. No alternates for the Classic.
1st Place – $1600
2nd Place – $600
3rd Place – $300
Big Fish – $100
Big Fish Pot will be optional, paid at ramp.